Rewards and benefits package
To carry out its role, the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority (“the Authority”) aims to recruit high calibre individuals. We are able to offer an attractive benefits package supported by relevant learning and development, which is designed to encourage staff to develop their knowledge, skills and experience.
Financial / Benefits
- A competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme *
- Death in service benefit
- Enhanced maternity and paternity provisions
- Minimum of 25 days annual leave
Training & Development
- Sponsorship and support for relevant professional studies
- Technical and vocational training
* From 1 April 2012 a new Isle of Man Government Unified Scheme was introduced which replaced previous pension arrangements. Further information on the changes and how these will impact on members future pension entitlements can be found on www.iomunifiedscheme.im.